Destini Cydget (Released)

Here is a lockscreen I created awhile back. It was never released due to the lack of a jailbreak. Was found by looking through my old PSDs (Photoshop Files). I decided to find it (wasn't an easy task) and update it to the new Cydget and iOS7. I am proud to bring you Destini Cydget.








Features
  • Animated Menu
  • Mail and SMS Notifications
  • Time/Date
  • Weather (weather.com)
  • Stunning Design
  • Blur Wallpapers
  • 24 Wallpapers included
  • Hide StatusBar
  • Tap to unlock
Options set from the lockscreen
  • Hide/Show time
  • Hide/Show date
  • Hide/Show cover
  • Use settings wallpaper (blurred)
Options set from settings.app
  • Hide/Show notifications
  • Set Weather
  • Set 24hr
  • Set Celsius
  • Hide/Show Tap to unlock
  • Hide/Show StatusBar
  • Change opacity of unlock text
Future Options
Multi Language Support
Un-blur settings set wallpaper

Troubleshooting: 

There is a known issue between customLS causing safemode with cydgets. I recommend using Lock Screen Tools

If any issues arrive it most likely has nothing to do with Destini. It has more of a chance of issues between cydget and another tweak you have installed.

-Here is how you find out.
I suggest to get iCleaner Pro from repo http://exile90software.com/cydia/

Go through and turn off mobile substrates until you find the issue, or turn them all off but cydget, and see if it still happens. I have had to do this many times to find issues with tweaks. I must add Cydget works great on my device. I have 6 cydgets running now, and flip through them all day working on each one of them.




Thanks for your support!

Post suggestions for this lockscreen








Follow Us

JunesiPhone.com